Friday, August 21, 2009

What would Anna Wintour say?!

GREAT new shot of m'girl Alice Cullen from New Moon. Not sure about the ensem, though. Espech if she's wearing it at school. The mean girls are going to get all OVER her shiz for this little number. (And Jessica, you know who you are.) Hmmm. Let's break this down, shall we?

We've got the little, um, jacket. We'll call this little gem "housecoat chic". Then we've got knit, flashdance gloves (that we know Esme sure as hell didn't make for her) on top of a tight fitting white shirt. The short-sleeves-over-long-sleeves look is soooo very Movie Bella (and so very Manasquan High School).... but I can't imagine Alice would sport it. Maybe it's "Dress like John Bender Day" at Forks High. At any rate, we're finishing this look off with a lovely double-wrapped scarf, the point of which I would normally assume is to hide a nasty hicky, but I'm kindof thinking Cullens can't get them. Or can they?! :::sucks in air::: JASPER! Oh beHAVE!!!

4 comments:

Jenn D said...

"Dress Like John Bender Day" = ROFLMAO!

I kind of like this look. She could wear a potato sack, however, and look fabulous AND every highschool girl would storm the farmers market to get one.

Tracey R. said...

ROFLMAO--seriously, John Bender line best line of the day.

Purgatory Carol said...

I can get behind a short sleeved button up garment over a long sleeved white shirt and a scarf. I am not down with the knit Madonna gloves (circa 1983 - I should know - I wore em!) or the lab-technician style of the aforementioned short sleeved button up garment.

Purgatory Carol said...

Jenn D - I am still laughing over the "farmers market" comment.