Friday, August 21, 2009

Something....fishy....Denmark...

OK now I know I'm a huge Stephenie Meyer fan and I pray at the shrine of Stephenie and she can do no wrong and and and yada yada yada. So my opinion probably isn't the most unbiased. I get it. But I just cannot see something like this and not think someone is trying to make herself some moolah off Stephenie Meyer's fame and fortune. What do y'all think? (There I go saying "y'all" again when I'm not even from the South. I'm crazy like that sometimes.) Oh and might I say that Jenn M. totally scooped me on this. I had no clue this legal nonsense was going on until she told me. Go ahead, Jenn. Yell it: "FIRST"!

5 comments:

Jenn D said...

FIRST! (oh, uh, sorry...I'm not Jenn M, I'm Jenn D. Sheesh I get so swept up in it all!)

This is utter craziness. What a weasel! Totally a publicity stunt and I can't believe that any news source would give it merit.

Purgatory Carol said...

Yeah! What Jenn said! And, um, I'm not a news source or anything, right?! I'm just a silly chick who likes to talk about Twilight! ;)

Jenn D said...

oh, that totally wasn't a slam on you, Carol...altho, I do get a ton of my Twilight news from you. LOL. It just makes me really angry to think that there are a ton of people that are going to google or otherwise search out this ridiculous author's work (and I use that term loosely) and that's exactly what she wants. Shame on Mtv.

Jenn M said...

Hey, Jenn D! You takin' my spot? FIRST!!!!!!!

Carol - Why don't you just hire me as your Research Analyst. Job Title: Research Analyst for MyTwlightPurgatory.com. Wouldn't that look awesome on my resume?

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL You guys are both awesome. Jenn D - that was my point - I'm not a news source so I know you're not talking about me! Lauren from Laurensbite said that in one of her last posts (sob!) - that she wasn't a news site and she was going to share her opinion be it good, bad or ugly (SOOOO paraphrasing here). Jenn M - you already ARE my Research Analyst... with a specialty in a certain area, of course. Shhhh... nobody needs to know your area of expertise. ;)