Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lauren's BACK!!!!

Carol's fav Twilight blog is BACK in all its' glory! LAURENSBITE is back!!! I am so excited I am just squeeeeing with delight!  And might I point out that I am advertising a Twilight blog that is not my own right now. Oooooh....so taboo! Not sure if y'all know, but some in the Twilight blogosphere are really pissy about sharing. For some reason, they don't think there is enough Twi-lurve to go around and they refuse to give a little mention to a silly little blog like mine that like 7 people read. At any rate, RUN, don't walk, to laurensbite.blogspot.com. I heart her hilarity BIG time! Today she is breaking down the New Moon trailer in her own special way. She also gives a lovely synopsis of that other vamp show - Vampire Diaries.  PS - I keep typing "Laurent". Tee.

4 comments:

JeDeCe said...

I was so beyond thrilled when I got the FB message that Lauren was back...I even commented and begged her for more Pocket Edward.

Purgatory Carol said...

I know. I wonder what made her come back. It's hard to turn your back on the Twi-world. It's a powerful force. It's strong enough to punch a whole into this world and take your daughter away from ya. Oh - wait - wrong movie. My bad. ;)

Tracey R. said...

OK, this slayed me:
>mmmkay, so i have only said one swear word in my entire life, and when i said it i totally meant it. ironically enough, edward says the exact same phrase in the trailer. and guess what...i swooned. actually, if im being honest, i pretty much loved any time edward swore in the books. it was JUST enough of bad boy to make me swoon. just sayin'...just sayin'. so when he says "you can go to hell(o!)" i said..."ok. edward wins at life.">

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL Actually, we need to remind Lauren that Edward wins at death. ;)