Monday, September 14, 2009

My VMA synopsis

Yeah. I'm once again going to recycle some of my comments on another website. In this case MTV (although I closed the page and can't find it again to save my life, sorry).  Basically the MTV article was asking how we thought Kristen looked last night. Here is my response, where I commented on some other commenter's comments. Say that five times fast.

Kristen looked fabu. Doesn't matter if the dress was right for her (I dug how flirty it was) or if we liked her half-up 'do (which I thought was an ingenious way to mask the Joan 'do.) Bottom line - she put forth effort and dressed up and got pretty for an appearance and showed the fans she gives a sh*t. That's what matters. Loved that Rob let loose and had some fun with the crowd. He was a crack-up. Wonder where he got his shirt? (Catherine Hardwicke said his shirt at the TCA's came from his buddy's floor after his buddy wore it out the night before. NICE!) Taylor is a class act through and through at every single appearance. He deserves every bit of praise he gets.

No comments: