Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Moon at Burger King. Hmmm...

New Moon merchadise is coming to Burger King, which will surely make me head in for a Whopper Jr. with cheese. Um... but... Has anyone at Burger King even read New Moon? Do they know what the book is about?

Let's review. A high school girl gets dumped by her boyfriend and sits around in a catatonic state until hanging out doing dangerous things with a friend. All so she can hear voices in her head. Then she hurls herself off a cliff and almost dies which causes her boyfriend try to commit suicide.

C'mon kids! Let's blow off Pre-K and head to Burger King!

OH and PS - if I haul my ass all the way to Burger King (McDonald's and Wendy's are much closer), that crown had BETTER say "Team Edward"!

6 comments:

Elissa M. said...

See I am Team Edward all the way but I have to say that IMPO movie Jacob is much hotter.

Purgatory Carol said...

Yeah I think Taylor L. is in for a HUGE life change after this movie. Even the wolves. They are adorable in person. Well, in row U while they're on stage, at least. LOL

JeDeCe said...

Looks like the crown is reversible...hmmm...that means I'll be dining at BK at least twice this week! LOL

Purgatory Carol said...

Can you imagine all the Twifreaks that will be forcing their kids to eat at Burger King 8 million times? (Shut up I SO will NOT do that.) ;)

shannon said...

No not 8 million but I will so make them eat there at least once.

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL! I know, right? Let's get Jenn M and we'll all go!