Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kristen Stewart in Interview Magazine

OK so here's a pretty cool article with Kstew in Interview magazine where she talks a lot about filming the Twilight series and being Bella Swan. What is SO cool about it is that she was interviewed by Dennis Hopper. (If you don't know how unbelievably awesome he is, go watch his "I'll take one of those Chesterfields now" scene with Christopher Walken in "True Romance".) And below is a photo shoot the mag did with her. It's pretty telling. She looks like she'd rather be getting a root canal, which tells me she's pretty cool in the humility department. (Actually the hair pretty much gave that away long ago.) I have a few comments to the fans - and to Kstew, herself:

Dear Kstew fans,

Want to show Kristen how much you love her? How about leaving her alone when you see her out in public? I don't know about you but I would lose my shit if I was held hostage in a hotel room for months on end. Even WITH RPattz.

Kay thanks,
Carol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Dear Kstew,

Please don't float the F-biscuit so readily whilst chit-chatting with Dennis Hopper. Dude, he's DENNIS HOPPER.  He kicks it old school. Respect your elders. 

Smoochies,
Carol

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

I don't know. There's something about this girl. I know I'm in the minority but I seem to get her and I like her - for Rpattz even. Her eyes are so telling. I don't see a "bitch" that I know a lot of people see. I see vulnerable, cautious and untrusting of most anyone....except HIM!

Sigh....to be 19 again.

Purgatory Carol said...

Jenn I think that's cool that you see all those things. I'm sure she would appreciate it. Ya know, I worked for a Japanese company for 8 years. They were all about appearances. My Japanese boss used to say "It's not what you're doing; it's what people think you're doing." I think the same applies to Kstew. She brings some of the negative press on herself when she rolls her eyes and doesn't run a brush through her hair. She appears to not give a squat about anything, which includeds the project she's currently working on. That's why I loved her at the VMA's. She put on her best party dress and got her hair done and it said to the fans "I care". Whether she does or not doesn't really matter if you subscribe to my boss's way of thinking. Either way - it is a total double standard because RPattz can not wash hair for weeks and whip on his buddy's dirty shirt off his floor for an awards show - and everyone loves him. Apparently they're a lot alike. But what's good for the goose is unfortunately not good for the gander. I'll shut up now. PLEASE LORD make me shut UP!