Saturday, October 31, 2009

Not-so-deep thoughts on RPattz

I haven't given any views on RPattz lately... and I think we're overdue. So come along to circle time, children...and I'll fill you in on my thoughts. Ready? 'sgo...

Some pictures surfaced today...  or yesterday... I'm a little behind since my sister forced me to read the Outlander series and now I'm mental over it... but I digress. Rob and Kristen at the airport... Rob, Taylor and Kristen at a photo shoot in LA...  Rob coming out of a RiteAid. RITEAID for god's sake. As if I care?! "Oooh he might use Speed Stick!" God can we not give these people a little room?! Maybe he needed something a little personal! Is that our business? UmNO. Can you imagine if that were you or me? Let me set the scene. You're sitting around and all the sudden you realize you need tampons - pronto. And not just tampons, but Kotex Super Plus tampons because there is major hemorrhaging going on in your nethers. OK that was a little obnox - but bear with me. So you trot yourself on over to RiteAid to pick up the aforementioned feminine products. And you're feeling a little uncomfortable while you're standing at the counter - gawking at Rob Pattinson on the cover of People as inconspicuously as possible - and the male check-out kid is trying soooo hard not to look at you. And you walk out the door... and BAM! 10, no 15 photogs are in your face, taking photos of you and, more importantly, your RiteAid bag full of Super Plus tampons. As if!!! Would you not DIE?!

OK so now I'm going to do something totally contradictory and I am going to send you to this pretty cool article over at Lainey Gossip about Robsten finishing filming and heading back to LA. You'd think Lainey Gossip would be full of - well, just that - gossip. But this post is actually what I'd call anti-gossip, where they're dissecting all the gossip out there and picking it apart to show us how completely moronic and false it all is. I'd think Rob and Kristen would be thankful that someone is defending them. But that's just me....

4 comments:

Tracey C said...

Hear, hear! Enough about them already....Finaly have the trailers playing on TV here...sooo much better on my big screen! 19 Days!!! Happy Halloween all!!!

Purgatory Carol said...

YEY!!! Good for you, Tracey C! I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN one on TV!!!

Tracey C said...

Mind you they are playing the one I don't like...only one is out to save her...blech! Total Edward camp but we know the Jacob is out to save her to!

Purgatory Carol said...

Oh that's right. I TOTALLY agree. It's not fair. It reminds me of Highlander; "There can be only ONE!" LOL