Monday, October 12, 2009

First still from Eclipse!

Stomach... butterflies... Edward... exhale... Oh my god. OH MY GOD. First still from Eclipse. I looked. I HAD TO LOOK. And just look at it. It's beauuuuuutiful. A slight bit of commentary. Good: Edward's shirt color. A nice, bright blue. Something Edward Cullen would wear. Lovely. Odd but hot: Edward's layered shirt-under-T-shirt - much like all the surf dudes wear here at the NJ shore. I really dig it, but Edward would so never have worn that. Whatev. Bygones. Moving on to not-so-great: Bella's plaid. I-am-sick-to-death of them putting that poor girl in plaid 24/7. Being "not girly" does not mean wearing constant flannel. Again - whatev. Just look at the closeness. Oh my GOD I can't wait for Eclipse now either. OK done. *Thanks to ROBsessed for the photo.

7 comments:

Jenn M said...

Aaahhh!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Speechless. I'm speechless.

Purgatory Carol said...

I know. I KNOW! Crack. IT'S CRACK! EDWARD CRACK!!!!!!

Tracey R. said...

OMG John was just saying LAST NIGHT that he wanted to cultivate that "T-shirt over long sleeve shirt" look. NOW I KNOW WHY!!!

Purgatory Carol said...

Surf dudes and Edward. Perfect together. ;)

Tracey R. said...

Speaking of John, should I be at all concerned that he planted 6 different kinds of garlic in the garden this past weekend??? Any ulterior motives there, y'think? ;-)

Tracey C said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Purgatory Carol said...

Tracey R - is he trying to ward off STEPHAN? He is from New Brunswick, I'm told. And Tracey C - I know. I KNOW!!!!