Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Moon Magazine from editors of US

So I just popped into the convenience store for a Coke (terrible habit, I know) and came out with this new New Moon magazine put out by Us Magazine. It's a sick lot of fun.

COMMA HOWEVER, where is my favorite New Mooner, Jamie Campbell Bower?! I don't see him anywhere, other than the gratuitus Caius shot.  Even amidst the STUDLY photos of Daniel Cudmore (hubba hubba) and Charlie Bewley (who is gorgeous, if you hadn't noticed). It is not RIGHT that JCB isn't getting more play, people. He's absolutely adorable. And why am I gushing about these guys? Because I'm sick to death of Rob, Kristen and Taylor getting all the press (as I'm sure they are too.) How often do we see someone like Julia Jones (Leah Clearwater) online or in magazines?  She's stunning! Where are the rest of the cast?!

Let's get one thing straight, people. To quote Francis McDormand in Fargo: "There's more to life... than a little money." For this post, I think I'll change that to: There's more to life than a little RPattz!!!

*Thanks to jamie-bower.com for the photo! You guys rock! 

3 comments:

Tracey R. said...

Did they mention the girl who plays Jessica? Just read today that she is on the short list for an OSCAR NOMINATION for some movie she did with George Clooney that's coming out soon...

JeDeCe said...

Tracey, I read that too...Supporting Actress, I believe. Interesting.

Purgatory Carol said...

Is that the movie where she threw the New Moon script in the trash? ;)