Thursday, November 12, 2009

No RPattz in King of Prussia

Many thanks go out to my TwiFriend, Kim (whom I've never met in person but she rocks!) for letting me know Rob P. is NOT at Hot Topic in King of Prussia this week. Apparently someone got the dates mixed up and used dates from last year by mistake. That's awesome because I was kindof bummed I wasn't even making an attempt to go. So right on - THANKS KIM! And PS - we will totally be going to see 100 Monkeys when they're in ________ (insert secret location here). I am way more game to head to a bar as opposed to a mall. LOL Keep me posted!

2 comments:

JeDeCe said...

No RPattz at KoP...WHEW!

On the completely separate note: I WANT TO GO SEE 100 MONKEYS!!

Pleasepleasepleaseplease! I wanna go!! I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!!!!

(whiney enough? I can be way more annoying...seriously. I want to go.)

Purgatory Carol said...

Jenn - stay tuned. We're checking the dates. (Although don't count on me as I thought Rob was in KofP tomorrow when the man is probably not even in the country. LOL) Kim knows the location - it's about 30 minutes from here. That is definitely a teeny trek. I'll be there.