Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Moon Showtimes

So what time is everyone going to see New Moon? I am going with a bunch of friends to the 10AM show on November 20th (at the Monmouth Mall in Eatontown, NJ, just in case you're local and want to hang). There were other (very cool) alternatives... to see it on Thursday night... but I wasn't able to travel to NYC... and I can't see it at Midnight. I just won't be alert enough - and lord KNOWS I need to be alert when Edward Cullen is breaking my, I mean Bella's heart in the middle of the damned ferns!!!

1 comment:

JeDeCe said...

So I went to pre-buy my tix for New Moon on 11/20 last night...and in the course of 10 minutes 3 shows SOLD OUT! LOL, so I won't be basking in the deliciousness that is RPattz/Taylor/KStew until the 10:55pm showing!

That's ok, plenty of time for a little nap and a little drinkie! Yay!