Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stephenie Meyer on Oprah

Stephenie's goin' on OPRAH, y'all!!!!! THIS Friday - November 13th. The same day I am going to be sulking because I'm not at the mall I grew up loitering in - The King of Prussia Mall - to see RPattz at Hot Topic. Love me some Rob, but it's just not worth the hassle of a 90 minute drive to get in line at 6:00 AM to be one of the 500 people who gets in. And Lord knows what time he'll actually show up. I have a life, y'all. And I suspect you do, too. But that doesn't mean I won't be all kinds of cranky all day, knowing I could be seeing the closest thing we'll ever get to Edward Cullen, visually, that is. le sigh.

2 comments:

Tracey R. said...

You need to tweet while she's on so that some of us who have to work know what all she says...

Purgatory Carol said...

AWE-some idea! Right on, thanks! I never tweet. I'm such a boring tweeter. Who could be any good with PFach lurking about being so amusing on that damn iPhone all the time?! He's ruining it for all of us! ;)