Saturday, December 26, 2009

GMTV Interview with Rob Pattinson

a) Realized halfway through that this could be me interviewing him. I bet she's around my age. It's funny how you see yourself younger, until you see someone your age and think "Oh. Right. I'm not 17."
b) I feel sorry for Rob that he's never experienced the kind of love that makes you want to blow off the rest of the planet and canoodle with each other.
c) DUDE. Their eyes are NOT RED. Vamps who feed on HUMANS have RED EYES. Vamps who feed on animals have BROWN or YELLOW eyes, depending on how recently they've eaten. GAWD I get so sick of these people not even friggin knowing the BASICS!

d) Apparently Jesus was a Nordic caveman? Oh Rob you poor soul. I totally feel for him in this. Digging... digging.. the hole just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
e) Judging from the hotel room atmosphere, I'm thinking he gave this interview right before he gave one to "Horse and Hound". (Part 2 below)


*Thanks to NewMoonMovie.org for the find.

2 comments:

JeDeCe said...

Saw the first one, but never saw the second! LOLOLOL See, even the mighty EC must bow to the 2000 yr old Nordic Sheriff! I love when he just vomits the first thing that comes to his mind and then tries to justify it...poor baby.

I so want to be the interviewer. She was pretty cool with him even if her facts were all jacked up.

Purgatory Carol said...

I know. Don't you just want to jump right into the computer and help him out? Srsly?!