Saturday, December 12, 2009

No Piracy Charges for Samantha Tumpach

I am SO HAPPY to hear they've dropped the charges against Samantha Tumpach for bringing her video camera to the theatre and taping a miniscule portion of New Moon - along with her sister's birthday party. Is she going to be compensated for the two nights she spent in JAIL??

And KUDOS to Chris Weitz for his kind words about her. SOMEBODY had to stand up for this girl!! She wasn't trying to pirate the movie - and they should have clued in to that the second they looked at her FOOTAGE! Do these people have any idea how friggin EXCITED we all were to see New Moon for god's sake? I couldn't even eat any POPCORN! And I LOVE movie theatre popcorn! To say NO to it is either INSANITY - or the knowledge that I'm about to watch EDWARD CULLEN on the big screen.  And what else did I do to the big screen? Oh yeah that's right; I took a picture so I could upload it to Facebook and say "LOOK! I'M AT THE THEATRE, ABOUT TO SEE NEW MOON!!!" (I'd say "SUE ME"... but quite honestly, I'm TERRIFIED to give them any IDEAS!!!)

No comments: