Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Real Twilight Genius from Twi Soup

I have found the FUNNIEST friggin blog EVAH - thanks to my cousin and Edward Cullen FanFic fanatic, Jenn D. You MUST go check out Twi Soup. Holy SHIT they are friggin funny. I am peeing in my pantaLONes over their spoofs on Budweiser's "Real Men of Genius" - in Twifashion.  Why? Because I am a Real Men of Genius whore - with my FAVORITE being "Mr. Boneless Buffalo Wing Inventor" (hands off my drummies) Oh my god I HOWLED when I saw the following on their blog. Get your ASS to their site PRONTO!!





6 comments:

T-Nabs said...

I think it is so freaggin awesome that you thought we were funny enough to put over here! Thank you.....it's an honor!!!!! Anyone that views these over here, just know that Stoney and I in no way take ourselves seriously! That said, I hope you like them!

Thanks again Carol!

Stoney said...

Speak for yourself Nabs...I totally take myself seriously. I mean come on...my awesome Cartman/Ismokeapackaday/80shairband voice is to die for....

Thanks Carol for the shout out!

JeDeCe said...

I'm so happy you posted these, Carol! You were the very first person I thought of whilst peeing my own pants with laughter!

TwiNabler & Stoney: I'm a frequent lurker on your site and love every minute of it.

Rock on, Ladies!

T-Nabs said...

Ok sorry Stoney......you are totally the serious one in our relationship! I officially bow down to your seriousness.....I'm not worthy....I'm not worthy! I'm actually still a bit in awe of that voice you conjured up! All kidding aside I heart your face!!!

@JeDeCe- I'm so glad you came out to play.

Purgatory Carol said...

Stoney, I spent my entire December singing "ohhhh holy nighttttt OWWW! GOD DAMNIT!" Bring on the Cartman, my friend.... bring on the Cartman.

Purgatory Carol said...

OK my favorites:

"That's what I call saturation"...
"They've perFECTed perfection"

and my all time favorite:

"Even HE can't stop touchin' it.."