Friday, January 8, 2010

Taylor Lautner's People's Choice Award Speech

Ya know... I wax on about RPattz too damn much on this blog and do not give nearly enough lurve to this CU-TIE-PIE of a TayLaut. Look at him - it's truly hard to fathom that he's only 17. (Um how long has he been 17? Srsly? Isn't he 18 yet? Jesus hurry up and have a birthday so we can all stop feeling so dirty and pervy.) He is looking very old world Hollywood. I couldn't be happier for this kid. (Oh and PS - Chris Pine was robbed. Did you see Star Trek? You should.)

5 comments:

Tracey R. said...

LOL "How long has he been 17?" A more appropriate Twilight question was never uttered.

Tracey C said...

LOL...u funny woman! 17...thought he was a cutie with a big fat nose in Shark boy and Lava girl years ago :o) At least his face grew into that nose!! Absolutely LOVED Star Trek! Chris was awesome in it!!! As was the new doctor... I agree he was robbed but then it's Peoples Choice and anything Twilight would win hands down!

Purgatory Carol said...

YES - Zachary Quinto was Spock - AWE-SOME. I loved it. My hub wanted to watch it and I was like "yeah yeah whatever - I'll just read if I don't like it" and meanwhile I was on the edge of my seat. Great film. Tremendous acting - lots of action - and very compact; I couldn't believe it was over so soon! Loved it!

Tracey R. said...

OK, speaking of TayLaut? Just saw the preview for that movie he's in with TaySwift--there are like 15 above-the-title actors in it, and neither Taylor even makes the cut! Both are in the preview for about two seconds.

Purgatory Carol said...

I think I read that. They just have a little scene on the track where they kiss, right? Reminds me of Olivia Newton John and Lorenzo Lamas in GREASE. LOL!