Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rachelle LeFevre was Thrown to the Wolves

Could someone please remind me again why this gorgeous woman who has a big heart and played "Victoria" to perfection was kicked to the curb? I'll never understand it.

She was awesome in Twilight and even better in New Moon. That scene with her running in the woods (RIP Harry Clearwater) was one of my top three favorites in the film.

I hope she gets some tremendous roles in the very near future. I know she'll kick ass.. and  she doesn't need Summit. 

And PS - SHE DIDN'T NEED A WIG!!!!

*Thanks to NewMoonMovie.org for the photo.

2 comments:

Jenny Jerkface said...

I have to say that I'm SO disappointed she got the boot. I thought she did Victoria p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y.

I'm hoping whats-her-face can live up.

And the whole Radiohead "Hearing Damage" scene with Victoria running through the woods gave me the chills.

Cheers!

Purgatory Carol said...

I know, Jenny...I KNOW! You are so right. That scene was so good - it was one of my favorites in the film. I am truly disappointed and feel like we got robbed. Rachelle IS Victoria. Period. (No offense to "whats-her-face" LOL!)