Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mother of god. New Eclipse stills. Lots of them.

There are no words. I cannot speak. THANK YOU to ROBsessed for these unbelievable shots. THANK YOU to my cousin, Jenn D. for alerting me to them. THANK YOU to David Slade for staying TRUE TO THE STORY and giving us the ever-loving "leg hitch" scene on Edward's bed. THANK YOU to Stephenie Meyer for writing the series. And THANK YOU to all of you who are reading this. This is the equivalent of one of those nights when you've had too much to drink and start telling everyone who walks by how much you love them because you're so unbelievably happy...

3 comments:

JeDeCe said...

Perfect analogy! I have been all a-flutter all day with these shots...thank god I had the presence of mind to save a few of my favorites because they appear to be down from all sites now. What a cool quicky V-day gift!

Tracey C said...

The links won't work for me :o( Hopefully they will allow them back up again!

Purgatory Carol said...

Tracey - all the sites that had them up yanked them down. They must have gotten letters or something. At least I have that cute one up... we'll see if I get any threats. LOL I doubt I will; I'm a pretty small operation here at Purgatory. :)