Sunday, June 6, 2010

MTV Awards Tonight!

I'm at Jenn M's waiting for the MTV Movie Awards to start so we can see our Twilight pals up close and personal. Hopefully they'll win everything like last year. And maybe Rob and Kristen actually WILL kiss this year.

Do I sound like I'm 14? Survey says "YES!"  When I told my husband I was going to Jenn's tonight he said "You're going to your girlfriend's house to watch the MTV Awards?"  Yeah. It was pretty damned funny.

We are SUFFERING through this hideous Jersey Shore bullshiz in order to get to the awards. UGH. When you actually LIVE at the Jersey Shore and know it's NOTHING LIKE THIS (except in Seaside and Wildwood)... it's really offensive. (And no offense to Seaside and Wildwood - you guys get inundated with people like this. Most of them AREN'T EVEN FROM NEW JERSEY!

OK gotsta go! KThxBye!

2 comments:

Tracey R. said...

Les. Grossman. Rulez.

Purgatory Carol said...

"your filthy hair sent my fatass kid to space camp - FOUR times."