Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank you, Girl!

So this girl was found  hiding with her camera in the bushes near Robert Pattinson's "Water For Elephants" set in Cali on Friday....in hopes she'd get to meet him. Apparently she was 16 and the police gave her a "stern warning" and drove her to her house after finding her. (That would never happen to me. It's not like I ever drove around with my friends looking for John Taylor's house in Cali back in the 90s or anything. Nope. Not me.)

You know what? I SO want RPattz to go visit her like when Davy Jones visits Marcia on The Brady Bunch. Would that not be hilarious?! 

3 comments:

Jenn M said...

Awesome blog, Carol. I remember that episode with Davy Jones and Marcia Brady. It would be tremendously awesome if Rpattz can somehow visit that girl.

Shannon said...

He would totally rate with the girls if he did that. Hey maybe he'd do it for a crazy 30 something girl.

Purgatory Carol said...

I know, Jenn! I think it would be so cool!

Oh Shannon - you must be talking about me, right? ;)