Wednesday, June 23, 2010

People Camp out in LA for "Eclipse" Premiere

You. Couldn't. Pay. Me.  I love me some Edward Cullen but there is a line and I have no problem drawing it. Something tells me Rob Pattinson - while flattered - would be somewhat bothered by all the crazy. 
I am not even planning on going to see Eclipse until July. Yup. You read that right. I am a movie ho and I refuse to see it in a packed theatre with little girlies talking about RPattz loudly to their BFFs on their cellphones.
















Photo courtesy of Eclipsemovie.org.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson Rathbone (aka Jasper Hale from the Twilight Saga) and his band 100 Monkeys will be playing at The Roxy Theatre (9009 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90069), for the "Even Later Show" at 11:45pm on Thursday June 24, 2010 (TODAY), which coincidentally is right AFTER the premiere of Eclipse. Cast members from the Twilight Saga have been known to show up at 100 Monkeys events. Check out the band at: http://www.100monkeysmusic.com/ You can get tickets at The Roxy at: Box Office: (310)278-9457 Need more info? Email us at theroxy@mac.com

Purgatory Carol said...

Right on! Hope this was fun. I wish I could have been there! I plan to see 100 Monkeys soon in either NJ or PA.