Monday, February 23, 2009

A Little Help Over Here Please....

I cannot fathom for the life of me how Edward could leave Bella to fend for herself at the meadow with Laurent. I'm getting thoroughly annoyed with him. Yeah, that's it, Buddy....just whisper in her ear a little. That'll do the trick. NOT. She's lucky he didn't rip her to shreds. And now Victoria's coming for her - if Sam and his "gang" doesn't rough her up, first. And ALL of this is Edward's fault - or at least his family's, to some degree, since she had ZERO vampires after her before she met them. And where's Edward? He's nowhere in sight! I can understand the whole "I have to leave you to protect you" thing....sure...whatever. But Hello? She's clearly NOT protected. So get your ass back here and HELP ya stunningly beautiful piece of shit!