Monday, February 23, 2009

The Sun Always Shines in Volterra

SPOILER ALERT! Do not read any further unless you have almost finished NEW MOON!!!!

Wow. I have been reading like a maniac tonight. Edward and Bella and Alice are in Volterra, dealing with the brutes in the bowels under the city....and I'm just so happy Edward and his sarcastic ass is back in business. And dopey Bella is still thinking Edward tried to off himself because of guilt. Her self-esteem is worse than mine! I have to say that I cannot WAIT to see this movie and I haven't even a) finished the book yet... or b) seen the Twilight movie. Oh and one more thing - I am just so happy to be away from the Jake storyline, even for a chapter. My god it was getting exhausting, trying to get through it without skimming. WHOO HOO - Edward is back and all is right in my world!