Monday, March 30, 2009

Beotch, Party of 1?

How awesome was it when Esme told Rosalie "Clean this up... Now." when she broke the salad bowl when they were making Italian for Bella? What a little witch. I suppose I should be happy her name didn't end up being "Carol", right?

So last night I discovered 4 new pages of Edward's thoughts on Stepheniemeyer.com. We actually get to "see" how he was living without Bella in New Moon....and we get to hear what was going through his head at the time. It. Was. AWESOME. I felt like recovering gambler who finds a million dollar winning Lotto ticket under the couch cushions. All the sudden - there it was - NEW EDWARD - right in my hot little hands. And seeing as I am the lover of all things New Moon, I was beyond verklempt. Rosalie - again - is a vile non-human. I just have the hardest time finding any redeeming qualities there. Seriously. She's only out for herself. Whatevs. "Ignore Rosalie; I always do". Another tremendous Edward line...

No comments: