Saturday, March 7, 2009

From Purgatory to HELL

Sigh... I finished "Midnight Sun" - well, at least the rough, unfinished draft. I have some CHOICE WORDS for the MORON who floated the draft to someone he/she shouldn't have....because NOW we don't even have Edward's version of THE FRIGGIN MEADOW scene, let alone the baseball game, dance studio or prom. I was hoping upon hope we'd get to that point...but alas; it was not to be. Edward sped away in his car, leaving Bella breathless and "dazzled" as usual...and we didn't even get his version of their first kiss. It's almost criminal. Oh wait - leaking a rough draft of a partial copy of a manuscript IS CRIMINAL.

At any rate, I can only hope Stephenie Meyer is somewhere right now, typing away, and giving more life to Edward Cullen than ever before. It is my opinion that Midnight Sun is better than any of her other books. I want to tell her not to worry about a few silly typos....as if they could ever make a difference when one is reading Edward Cullen's painfully raw thoughts. Hardly. That rough draft was absolutely beautiful....and she doesn't even know it.

No comments: