Saturday, March 28, 2009

Little Pieces

OK so now is where I am going to be entering little posts here and there....as the good stuff - and bad stuff - from the Twilight movie comes to me. I am listening to the commentary and absolutely cracking up at Rob Pattinson's comments. I hate that I'm starting to like this kid in "real life". I kindof wanted nothing to do with him. And still don't. Have pictures of him in his rasta hat with a bit of a tan and a ton of scruff on his face? No thank you. Not for me. Unless he's pale white with his hair under some semblance of control, I don't want to see him. All that does is remind me that Edward Cullen is not real. And in my sick and twisted little world, that thought just doesn't work for me.

So I'm watching Bella's second day at school and the hummer pulls in - and there is Emmett - STANDING UP right smack in the middle. And I have such a laugh every time I see it. I once posted a small post that just said "I love Emmett" and short and sweet is so fitting for him. He's absolutely an adorable character because he's just so simple.

More later...

No comments: