Friday, March 20, 2009

The Twilight DVD

So I have to throw a shout-out to the very cool waitress I met last night, whose name escapes me - I'm sorry! She was a die hard Twilight fan and was full of great info. I also have to tell her - if she finds this blog - that we didn't go to that video store to get the movie, if the rumor was even true that they were selling it early. We were too afraid it was a bootleg and don't want to take any chances. So tomorrow AM I will be heading to the Shoprite bright and early, under the guise of getting a) donuts for the kids or b) cold medicine for me. I think this is the best strategy for finding a just-released DVD, as most people don't think to run to a grocery store when they're frantically looking for their favorite vampire movie that is hot off the presses.

ALSO - speaking of my favorite vampire movie.... Beth came over last night after we got back from the aforementioned dinner (by the way - Bonefish Grille - yum - we had a tuna sashimi that was TA DIE for) and I finally - FINALLY - got to show her the first two episodes of "True Blood". You see, before I was a Vampire Edward fan, I was a Vampire Bill fan. And I've been a little worried, while immersed in Twilight, that I wouldn't be as into True Blood when it comes back to HBO in the Spring. But much to my happy surprise, I was positively GIDDY watching it. WOW I miss that show. And Bill is as dreamy as Edward - just in a different way. Probably in an "I'm not 17" way. Which - let's face it - is a good thing for us not-so-17 year olds. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so finally got around to find your blogs soooo funny have to definitly sit down and go through all the blogs but i will! I love TWilight lol I have to go to bonefish now will be thinking about Edward!!!!

Purgatory Carol said...

Yey!! You found me! Welcome!! You have another mention in here somewhere! :)