Thursday, March 5, 2009

Questions

Why does Rosalie "owe" Edward? Carlisle mentions that in "Midnight Sun" while they're running through the forest, hunting together. He's telling Edward that the family will move away with him, if that's what he needs to stay away from Bella Swan. Should I know why Rosalie owes Edward? Have I forgotten?

Wow. I just never realized the level of Edward's torture while I was reading Twilight. Who knew he was flipping out in his mind over the two weeks between meeting her...and saving her at the truck. Unbelievable. And when they had that commentary right afterward - where she asked him to explain how he got over to her so fast....at a later date....and he said "fine" and she said "fine" right back at him. UGH! I mean...I got it...but I didn't "get" it. When you read Twilight, he just seems annoyed. But when you read Midnight Sun, you realize "holy shit - this guy is in PAIN". I also like learning the details about when and how he truly fell for her. All books should be like this! At this point, I'd like to resurrect Shakespeare and make him write "Romeo and Juliet" from both of their perspectives!!

No comments: