Friday, May 15, 2009

The big Breaking Dawn re-read...

"Like a junkie with a limited supply, the day of reckoning was coming for me. The more hits I took now, the harder it would be when my supply ran out."


Dear Stephenie,


My supply will soon run out. Again. How many times can I re-read the Twilight series? (OK, don't answer that.) Please, oh please, won't you go to your quiet place and start writing something Twilight-related again? Whether you finish Midnight Sun... or continue where Breaking Dawn left off... or start a kick-ass prequel of Carlisle's turning or Edward's life before being turned... it's all good. All of it. You have lifetimes of material to work with. So please, for the love of all that's holy, work with it.

You most sincere and humble (addict) servant,
Carol


1 comment: