Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Moon. With Guinea Pig.

Dear Cousin Jenn,

Thank you so much for bringing this New Moon hilarity to my attention. I saw a blurb about this the other day but skipped it, thinking the whole thing involved guinea pigs.

Dang. It is funny. (said remotely with no feeling like the "Bella" in the video.)

Love,
Your crazy-assed, Twilight-addicted cousin Carol
PS - Watch Edward while Bella's bleeding from the paper cut. Spot-on, Rob Pattinson "pained" look. Priceless.


Take180.comview

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

I laughed so hard when I found this! So happy to brighten your day. I watched some of the other ones, (Harry Potter was pretty funny) but this was def my favorite. Gee, wonder why? ;)

Tracey R. said...

ROFLMAO. I am such a sucker for the "looks like I got a tiny cut but in reality I'm bleeding to death" gag first popularized by Dan Ackroyd as Julia Child. I could laugh at that shizz all day.