Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Squeeee!


How long have I been saying I want to see RPattz in a period piece? Check out this article from zap2it. Dune? Meh. I think I walked out of that when STING was in it. I hope this is true that he turned it down. And hello? His "harem of mistresses"? Yeah. I think I can handle Bel Ami.

'Twilight: New Moon's Robert Pattinson chooses dark 'Bel Ami' over 'Dune' 

Robert Pattinson won't be tasting the spice anytime soon. 


Despite reports that the star of "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" would be headlining Peter Berg's upcoming adaptation of Frank Herbert's famous sci-fi novel, sources tell Gossip Cop those rumors are untrue. 

What is true is that Pattinson is set to star in a version of Guy de Maupassant's 1885 novel "Bel Ami." He'll play amoral journalist Georges Duroy, who uses his harem of mistresses to move up the social and professional ladders. 

Pattinson is currently filming "The Twilight Sequel: Eclipse." His non-vampire romantic drama "Remember Me" will be in theaters in time for Valentine's Day 2010.

2 comments:

JeDeCe said...

This could be totally hot. I would def see RPattz in this!

Purgatory Carol said...

I just wanted a period piece. I wasn't even expecting all the mistresses! Word!