Sunday, September 13, 2009

Watching VMA pre show

I am cracking myself up. I am having visions of Robsten sitting in their hotel room (you know, the one they must be sharing in NYC because we've heard ad nauseam that they're sharing a room in Vancouver). I am seeing them both rocking back and forth in some type of nervous trance over the thought of actually getting out of their car at the VMAs because it's simultaneously nerve-wracking and beneath them. Can't you just hear them now?

Rob:  (claws hair) Why do we even have to go? I mean, I don't really understand it (claws hair again) like...it's just like....these girls....just....screaming...all of them just screaming....I...I...don't really get it because it's just (claws hair yet again)...I don't know, you know? Just crazy....and you wonder why it even happens because...it's like....

Kristen: (interrupts Rob while dually clawing her own hair) "Ugh. I...I....What...I....NO! NO! What? I...I...What are you....what are you even TALKING about?!  Just...do what I do...just hold on to yourself and look confused." 

OK guys - I'll be back at 10. MUST watch the season finale of True Blood. PS - Clearly the word "Amazing" is to Ashley on MTV as "Exactly" is to Carol on QVC. I might have to dig that video out of the archives just to show y'all that I can abuse myself just as much as anyone else.

4 comments:

Jenn D said...

Were you a fly on the wall, Carol? LOL! I'm sure that this is EXACTLY how their pre-show party went down!

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL I am STILL LAUGHING at my Robsten script. I may have to come up with more of them!

Jenn M said...

OMG Carol! You could totally be a script-writer for the Robsten movie someday. You nailed them!!

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL I think I'm STILL cracking up at myself. ;)