Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Breaking Dawn soundtrack epiphany

Thanks to the 80s station on Sirius radio, I have just had a major epiphany regarding the music in Breaking Dawn. I apologize because once again, you're going to have to hear about Duran Duran.

Sit down, y'all. This might make you fall over. Are ya ready?

Breaking Dawn. Honeymoon. Swimming scene.
SAVE A PRAYER by Duran Duran. (It's on my Breaking Dawn playlist.)


Pretty looking road I'll try to hold the rising flood that fills my skin
Don't ask me why I'll keep my promise, I'll melt the ice
And you wanted to dance so I asked you to dance 
But fear is in your soul
Some people call it a one night stand
But we can call it paradise

Don't say a prayer for me now
Save it til the morning after...

Holy crap. HOLY CRAP! Don't just read it, please click here and listen to it on my Breaking Dawn playlist and hear how amazing it would sound. There are so many different parts they could use while he's pulling her out into deeper water... or when she's waking up with feathers in her hair. I don't know what to do with myself. Seriously. I've never taken a valium in my life, but I'm thinking I need one right now...

2 comments:

Tracey C said...

Not a huge Duran Durna fan...was more into The Doors and The Beatles and ACDC and lots of others, they were ok though...why I haven't commented yet...but ROFLMAO!!!!! You are to funny woman! Listened to it as it wasn't in my memory and yes it would work LOL!!! 10 deep breaths and use that Yoga insted of Valium...Muahahaaaa!

31 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL!! I just saw a license plate holder that said "NAMASTE! I love yoga!" Too funny. And belive me - I have a very odd taste in music. I like it all. Owned an ACDC album... loved The Doors (they made a resurgence when I was in high school). If there is ever an 80s pop/rock music trivia game - I'm your girl!