Thursday, October 8, 2009

Know what's funny?

Y'all know I'm not big on posting the totally stalkerific paparazzi shots of the Twilight actors engaging in ho-hum tasks. (Not that I don't do it. I just try not to make a habit of it.) It's so stupid and invasive... they can't let one rip without someone printing something about it.

So I found it so funny last week when this photo started circulating. And circulating. And circulating.  I can't stand it anymore; I have to comment. These websites (some of them wonderful sites - don't get me wrong) post a headline like "KStew and RPattz spotting having dinner together in Vancouver!" Now aren't you picturing Kristen and Rob at a beautiful, candle-lit dinner... sitting at a private table in the corner....all dressed up (I snicker at the mere thought).... "sipping cabernet and munching on foie gras" (as In Style magazine loves to say).

And instead we get this. They're leaving some casual spot - with an assistant or manager. That's it. No mystery. No intrigue. No spectacular restaurant only the beautiful people can get into. Hell, RPattz is in a baseball hat. And he's opening the door for god's sake.  Hell - even FRIDAYS will open the door for you!

OK that's all. Just had to make mention. It's no fun laughing about these things all alone. I have to bring you all into my sick mind to share the fun!

No comments: