Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rob Pattinson Interview with New Eclipse Trailer

So many comments... so little time.  Not sure how to describe this new scene... but "hot, tranny mess" does come to mind. OK - here we go:

1) Squeeeee!
2) Oh Carlisle. Sweet Carlisle. What have they done to your coif? LORDDDDD that's a bad shade of lemon.
3) What's with Bella's constant agony? I keep expecting Esme to say "Bella, dear, do you have to go to the bathroom?"
4) I LOVE how Jacksper saunters in all "hey dudes, just act natural and don't nobody mention my nifty new 'do.
5) Rosalie. The most beautiful vampire chick on the planet? Survey says: NO!

6 comments:

Jenn M said...

WHOA!!!

WTF happened to Carlisle? He and Rosalie look borderline albino. I mean Rosalie carries it off very well. She looks beautiful. But Big C? Umm....NO!

Jasper - Carol Brady wants her hair back.

Bella - as expected.

Alice - I'm not likin' the hairdo.

Edward/Rpattz - best acting performance of all the cast in this particular scene. I'm really not biased either. Really..I'm not.

Tracey C said...

LOL...all so true the both of you! Can't wait to see it but thinking as it is Summer vacation me and the kids are gonna wait a week and go to a late one on a week day...really enjoy it with no crying and screaming from the audience! LOL

Purgatory Carol said...

Tracey - we are totally doing the same thing. Going to wait a few days at LEAST - maybe even a week til Jenn D gets here... and then we'll see it with NO TWEENAGE DISTRACTIONS!!! (Nothing against the tweens, y'all. I was a tween once too. That's why I'm avoiding. I'd have been all sortof of distracting!)

Shannon said...

Jen M. Totally agree about the albino comment. What the heck!! If I saw this family in my town I would definately think something was up. They are not normal.

Purgatory Carol said...

LOL Shannon also said "I would tell my kids not to drink their water!" Absolutely hilarious.

Mali said...

You guys r absolutely hilarious! I agree 100%.

I think Carlisle, Jasper, and Alice's hair looked the best in Twilight. Their looks have been struggling ever since :-(

The Alice wig is just terrible!

Oh well....not too much longer! So excited!!!!!